We ask that you complete the online pre-operative surgical assessment form as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. After the online assessment has been completed, one of our pre-operative nurses will be able to access your information. This surgical assessment form will assist our nurses in organizing and documenting your medical history prior to your procedure.
It is important to have the following information available prior to completing the online assessment:
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of your primary care physician and any specialists
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, including dosage and frequency
- A list of any medical or health related conditions which you may have
- A list of any prior surgical procedures
- Once you have gathered your information, please select ‘Start Your Online Registration’ to begin completing your online assessment.
Completing your medical history online with One Medical Passport is quick, easy and secure. This information is kept confidential and is only used for surgery scheduling purposes and will be reviewed by our pre-operative nurses prior to your procedure. If for any reason you are unable to complete your online assessment, you can save your information and create a user ID and password to access One Medical Passport at a later time. If you are unable to complete the online assessment prior to your procedure, please call our office and have one of our pre-admissions staff assist you.
One Medical Passport is a website that allows you to securely complete a medical history questionnaire when it is convenient. The information entered is easily accessible and may be updated at anytime or printed to share with another medical provider or facility